LEAGUE OF DOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ey dood, this is the place to talk about your favorite shows, video games, wrestling promotions, and so much more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently working on an idea to add some roleplaying to the site. So stay tuned for LoD Creative to magically appear on the site soon!

Loving WWE 2k15's Universe Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twysted

Twysted

Loving WWE 2k15's Universe Mode Empty
PostSubject: Loving WWE 2k15's Universe Mode   Loving WWE 2k15's Universe Mode EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 7:37 am

I set my Universe up into four shows: Monday Night RAW, Tuesday Night NXT, Wednesday Night Main Event, and Friday Night Smackdown with RAW and Smackdown pay-per-views being at the end of the month and NXT pay-per-views being in the second week in the month.

I was watching Reigns vs Rollins on NXT (after Rollins had become King of the Ring). Things were going well for Reigns as he was dominating Rollins until Neville's music (who he had been challenging for the title since April [I'm in July now]) distracted Reigns. However, after a brief offense by Rollins, Reigns hit a Superman Punch (I was shocked that it actually connected for once) and then Speared him for the win. However, after the match Neville came out and him and Reigns started brawling on the stage with security trying to break them up. I was marking out.

Then I realized that in the Rivalries manager you can actually see the history of events in any rivalry that's happened and I have to say that the stories in this game make a ton of sense and I'm loving it. The rivalry between Big E and Rey (which I'm sure plenty have heard me talk about) was great and now this Reigns/Neville rivalry is great. Here is a brief rundown so you know just how organized the stories are.

April, Week 3 - Roman Reigns defeated Bo Dallas by submission
April, Week 3 - Champion Adrian Neville will face #1 Contender Roman Reigns for the NXT Championship
April, Week 4 - Adrian Neville won [doesn't say against who]

May, Week 1 - Adrian Neville defeated Roman Reigns by pinfall
May, Week 1 - Adrian Neville displayed good sportsmanship after winning a big non-title match against Roman Reigns [handshake]
May, Week 2 - Roman Reigns won [doesn't say against who]
May, Week 2 - Champion Adrian Neville and #1 Contender Roman Reigns continue to show their respect to each other as they approach their title match [handshake]
May, PPV - Adrian Neville won [doesn't say who but obviously Reigns]
May, PPV - Adrian Neville successfully defended the NXT Championship
May, Week 3 - Adrian Neville won [doesn't say against who]
May, Week 3 - After earning another title shot, #1 Contender Roman Reigns will face NXT Champion Adrian Neville in a second title match [game recognizes its his second shot]
May, Week 4 - Adrian Neville won [doesn't say against who]
May, Week 4 - Challenger Roman Reigns sent a strong message to champion Adrian Neville, signaling the end of his title reign

June, Week 1 - Roman Reigns won [doesn't say against who]
June, Week 1 - Champion Adrian Neville's mind games have started, trying to throw off Roman Reign's strategy
June, Week 2 - Roman Reigns won [doesn't say against who]
June, PPV - Adrian Neville won [doesn't say against who but obviously Reigns]
June, PPV - Adrian Neville has successfully defended his NXT Championship
June, Week 3 - Seth Rollins won [doesn't say which won he beat]
June, Week 3 - Looking for one last opportunity, Roman Reigns issued a final challenge to champion Adrian Neville for one last title match
June, Week 4 - Adrian Neville & Roman Reigns won [doesn't say against who]
June, Week 4 - Adrian Neville and Roman Reigns were unable to cooperate in their schedule tag team match as their egos clashed over their last title match [that continuity]

July, Week 1 - Roman Reigns defeated Seth Rollins by submission
July, Week 1 - Animosity between Adrian Neville and Roman Reigns has grown out of control as they continue to attach each other [the on-stage brawl]
July, Week 2 - Animosity between Adrian Neville and Roman Reigns has grown out of control as they brawled at ringside [started fighting at ringside before their match started]
July, Week 2 - Adrian Neville defeated Roman Reigns by pinfall
July, PPV - Roman Reigns defeats Adrian Neville

If I needed to give someone just one good reason to get WWE 2k15, it would be for Universe. Its by far the best mode in any recent WWE game. The fact the stories don't have continuity errors and they don't face each other every week is great.
Back to top Go down

Loving WWE 2k15's Universe Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEAGUE OF DOODS :: Video Game Discussion-
Jump to: