LEAGUE OF DOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ey dood, this is the place to talk about your favorite shows, video games, wrestling promotions, and so much more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently working on an idea to add some roleplaying to the site. So stay tuned for LoD Creative to magically appear on the site soon!

Contrast Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesAutumn

Contrast Control Empty
PostSubject: Contrast Control   Contrast Control EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 8:43 pm

Sup......d....ooods...?

I've been workign my butt off to profit from my hard work as a music journalist and have finally crafted my website from the graphics to all the content and i think i've got a great goal here with the site.

Check it outssss www.contrastcontrol.net
Back to top Go down
Twysted

Twysted

Contrast Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contrast Control   Contrast Control EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 9:18 pm

Looks like a great site. Not to bright but not too hard to read. Really easy on the eyes.

Might use this site from time to time
Back to top Go down
JamesAutumn

Contrast Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contrast Control   Contrast Control EmptyTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:24 pm

Glad to hear. The color scheme was a tough one to get working for mobile and desktop. Overall i just wanted to have a different set of colors most sites like mine adopt a orange and black or black and white scheme.

Thing about my site is i won't be sharing the actual journalism tabloid stuff. It's going to be straight up music videos, reviews, and interviews none of that private life exposed or bad band split drama i can't keep up with that stuff on my own anyways.

But it's more about good music so everyone can enjoy i hate when the kids in my fam can't listen to the same stuff as me so i try to write about everything so all my fam can enjoy my work. But i wish i could put up the stuff i did for magazines like the part i did for the union underground guy and love and death sadly i can't re use my own work if the magazines are still in circulation Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contrast Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contrast Control   Contrast Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Contrast Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEAGUE OF DOODS :: Current Events-
Jump to: